Pour Over Coffee Maker Set
- Pour-Over Coffee Maker for brewing coffee using the manual pour over coffee method for consistent, rich quality and distinctly flavorful results
- High-heat borosilicate glass carafe with bamboo handle and stainless steel collar resists shock and breakage; won’t absorb odors or transfer flavors
- Reusable coffee filter with fine-mesh liner allows flavorful coffee oil to infuse the brew and traps more sediment, without using paper coffee filters
- Water levels marked on the carafe ensure a precise coffee-to-water ratio; brew only what’s needed for less waste, for single cup coffee up to 4 cups
- Includes borosilicate glass carafe, reusable stainless steel coffee filter and handy coffee measure; stovetop safe; hand wash; instructions included
This Pour-Over Coffee Maker, 4-cup capacity, is specially designed to brew the best tasting coffee using the manual, pour over coffee method. Practiced by coffee lovers worldwide, this time-tested Japanese coffee brewing method, also called hand drip coffee, allows complete control over coffee to water ratio and brew time using a slow, precise water flow that’s critical to extracting a consistent, rich quality and distinctly flavorful result. Each detail of the Pour-Over Coffee Maker is designed to help master this coveted technique. The high-heat borosilicate glass carafe resists shock and breakage and won’t absorb odors or transfer flavors between brews. Its bamboo handle offers a comfortable grip for pouring each delicious cup. The unique stainless steel coffee filter, with pierced exterior and fine mesh lining, allows the natural oils that contribute to coffee’s complex flavor to infuse the brew, while filtering out more sediment than traditional reusable coffee filters. Eliminates using paper coffee filters, which can strip out these flavorful oils.