Le Creuset Signature Skillet – 9" – Oyster
The enameled cast iron Signature Skillet is a versatile kitchen essential for searing, sauteing, stir-frying and more. The interior surface is finished with a black satin enamel that eliminates the need for the traditional seasoning and maintenance of raw cast iron. Specially formulated for higher surface temperature cooking, the enamel develops a natural patina over time making it virtually nonstick and easy to clean.
Individually crafted by French artisans from the finest quality materials since 1925, Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware is beloved for its perfected design and exceptional heat retention that produces superior results from stove to oven to table. Designed for generations of durability, the porcelain enamel requires no seasoning, minimizes sticking and is dishwasher-safe.
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Black satin interior enamel is specially formulated for higher surface temperatures to enhance cooking performance
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils
- Size: 9"
- Length: 15 3/4" (with handles)
- Height: 1 3/4"
ENAMELED CAST IRON
Since 1925, Le Creuset cast iron has been recognized for its strength and durability. Cast individually in sand molds, then hand-inspected by French artisans, each piece represents a rich heritage and continues a tradition of lasting, authentic design.
Cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly over the entire vessel, making it ideal for all forms of cooking, whether slow-cooking, roasting, searing, stir-frying or baking.
SMOOTH INTERIOR ENAMEL
The glass-like finish in our ovens and braisers promotes caramelization, resists staining and prevents sticking to make cleanup easy.
BLACK INTERIOR ENAMEL
The black interior of our skillets is specially formulated for high-temperature cooking, and does not require seasoning.
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.