Wusthof Ikon 3.5" Paring Knife
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip. The
CLASSIC IKON 3 1/2" Paring Knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen. The small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
Free express shipping on $40+ Orders!
Express shipping for orders under $40 is just 3.99
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.