The Station alarm clock was designed for H.J. Hansen, manager of Lauritz Knudsen, who saw potential in Arne Jacobsen as a young architect in 1939. Comprised of a petrol blue case and white face in a glossy hard PE body, curved crystal, and IP gold stainless steel feet, the clock is a welcomed addition to a nightstand or desk. It's unobtrusive, making it an excellent choice for a variety of interior spaces. A timeless classic, the alarm clock includes special IC alarm and a LED light.
- Lens: Polycarbonate crack-resistant lens
- Case: Petrol Blue
- Dial Color: White
- Hand Color: Gold/Black
- Materials: Glossy ABS case with IP gold stainless steel base
- Movement: Quiet precision quartz
- Movement brand: Copenhagen Watch Group
- Third Hand Alarm: Bell alarm, IC motion sensor, snooze function (5 times at 10 minute intervals). Remove easy-off back cover to set clock and alarm.
- Battery: 2 pcs. AA 1,5V (not included)
- Dimensions: 4.3” x H: 4.5”
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping