Spaghetti Ladle and Pasta Server with Long Handle – 12.5in
Spaghetti Ladle and Pasta Server with Long Handle, 12.5in
Kitchen's Spaghetti Ladle and Pasta Server is a hardworking kitchen utensil that's perfect for stirring, cooking, serving and plating foods at every dining occasion. The tines scoop up generous portions of spaghetti noodles and other types of pasta, like angel hair, linguine, vermicelli, fusilli, and more.
- Kitchen's Spaghetti Ladle and Pasta Server for stirring, cooking, draining, and serving spaghetti noodles and other types of pasta
- Made from a single sheet of 18/8 stainless steel; contains no welds or stress points for uncompromised strength and durability; hangs for easy storage
- Versatile style works for everyday meals and special occasions and complements any decor
- Longer handle, with comfortable contoured grip, easily reaches to the bottom of deeper pots and pans and keeps hands away from heat
- Won't react with foods, impart metallic taste, absorb odors or transfer flavors between uses; dishwasher safe
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.