Simplex Buckingham No 1 Copper Rapid Boil Tea Kettle
Simplex Buckingham No 1 by Newey & Bloomer Copper Rapid Boil Tea Kettle
Making the perfect cup of tea is faster than ever with this super-efficient kettle – it boils water 25% faster than traditional flat-bottomed models. A harmonious blend of Victorian design and 21st century technology, the handcrafted English kettle features a coiled copper-wire base that harnesses the heat of gas flame to achieve peak performance. A whistle lets you know when your water has reached a boil.
- Heirloom-quality tea kettle is handcrafted of copper with a traditional copper finish.
- Interior is lined with tin.
- Designed for use on gas burners only, the kettle has a coiled copper wire base to ensure rapid heating.
- Turned wood handle stays cool and ensures a good grip.
- Wide mouth makes the kettle easy to fill and pour.
- Made in England by Simplex, famous for fine tea kettles since 1903.
- 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- Designed for use on gas burners only – not compatible with electric or induction cooktops.
- Wipe with a damp cloth, then buff with a soft, dry cloth to polish the surface
- Dimensions: 8" diam., 10" high.
Free express shipping on $40+ Orders!
Express shipping for orders under $40 is just 3.99
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.
Packaged beautifully and teapot is beautiful. Very fast shipment. Highly recommend S Feldman.
Works just as it should, and is absolutely gorgeous on my stove - I look forward to making tea each time