Scotch Foil Tape 2" x 10 Yd
- For duct sealing and general repairs
- Aggressive adhesive seals seams and joints for long term durability
- For long term repairs
- Soft aluminum foil conforms to irregular surfaces and provides a reliable vapor barrier
- UL 723 rated for flame and smoke characteristics
Ideal for sealing joints and seams against moisture and vapor on foil jacketing insulation. It can also be used in general maintenance and automotive repair.
2.0 in x 10 yd (50.8 mm x 9,1 m).
Specifically designed to help maintain duct work integrity and optimize HVAC performance. conformable tape with silicone-treated liner that unwinds easily to minimize errors and wasted tape . It is flexible and easy to apply in tight spaces, making it the ideal tape for duct repairs. The soft aluminum foil also conforms to irregular surfaces and provides a reliable vapor barrier.
- Sealing aluminum faced insulation seams and joints
- General repair and maintenance
- Temporary and emergency repair of metal surfaces