Scotch Blue Painter's Tape
- Ideal for use on smooth or lightly textured or painted walls, trim, wood, glass and metal.
- Sharp paint lines on a variety of surfaces
- #1 selling painter’s / masking tape in the U.S.
- Removes cleanly up to 14 days with no sticky residue
- Medium adhesion level removes easily, while protecting your surfaces
- Indoor or outdoor use
- For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly, next apply tape onto the surface while pressing down as you go, then secure the tape by pressing down on it firmly with a smooth edge, and lastly let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45 degree angle.