Stove bolts are used to fasten metal parts together that are going into a tapped hole and being held together by a nut. To obtain the fastener length, measure from the underside of the head to the tip of the screw. Stove bolts are nearly identical in form and function to machine screws.
- IDEAL FOR METAL FASTENING: Stove bolts are engineered for metal-on-metal fastening applications
- INSTALLS EASILY: Fasten with screwdriver to reduce risk of over-tightening
- PRE-DRILLING RECOMMENDED: For installation, drill a hole in the material that matches the diameter of the bolt
- PART OF A COMPLETE FASTENING SOLUTION: Each bolt includes a hex nut to make a complete fastener
- CORROSION-RESISTANT FINISH: Zinc plating offers moderate protection against rust and corrosion
- Ten (10) Fas-Paks per sellable unit
- 3 pieces per retail package
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping