Oxo Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan - 9" Round
Commercial-grade bakeware for a lifetime of baking adventures
Because your baking work doesn't begin and end at the oven, our Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan features smooth, seamless bottom corners for easy cleaning, and square-rolled top edges for structure, strength, durability and a secure grip when handling. Side walls are straight for making uniform layer cakes. Micro-textured pattern ensures even baking.
- Commercial-grade, heavy-gauge aluminized steel provides fast, even heat distribution and lasting durability and stability
- Swiss-engineered, PTFE, ceramic-reinforced, two-layer, commercial-grade coating provides the ultimate non-stick food release and is scratch-, stain-, corrosion- and abrasion-resistant
- Micro-textured pattern ensures even baking by minimizing surface contact and promoting airflow, and adds structural rigidity
- Visible pan dimension markings on top surface allow for quick and easy size identification
- Smooth, seamless design for easy, thorough cleaning
- Square-rolled edges add reinforcement for structure, strength and durability, and provide a secure grip for easy handling and transferring to and from the oven
- 9" Pans have straight side walls for making uniform layer cakes
- Ideal for brownies and cinnamon rolls
- Dimensions 9" x 2" Round
Free express shipping on $40+ Orders!
Express shipping for orders under $40 is just 3.99
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.
Though it seemed heavy, a beautiful cake emerged. I’m sure it will serve me well over the years.