Mrs Anderson's Baking Pie Weights, Ceramic
Keep your pie crust from bubbling and buckling during blind baking by placing the pie weights into your empty pie shell.
- Mrs. Anderson's Pie Weight Chain bakes empty pie shells, known as blind baking, without them shrinking, bubbling or buckling
- Made from natural, food-safe ceramic stoneware; heat resistant to 480-degrees Fahrenheit; includes convenient storage container
- Individual beads are easy to place and arrange as needed; effectively weighs down pie dough to keep bubbles from forming and transfers heat evenly
- Blind bake pie crust for banana cream and chocolate cream pie, lemon meringue, strawberry rhubarb pie, banoffee pie, and more
- Easy to use; great for any size frozen and homemade pie crust; wipe clean with a dry cloth or hand wash in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly before storing
- Weight 225 grams