Make a splash with Hokusai’s The Great Wave recycled tote bag
Oceanic Ode. Big blues. Wild Whites. Stormy Seas. Make a splash with Hokusai’s The Great Wave tote bag. © bpk-RMN Grand Palais-Richard Lambert.
Katsushika Hokusai was a Japanese artist, ukiyo-e painter and printmaker. Born in Tokyo, Hokusai is best known as author of the woodblock print series Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji. Hokusai's work has become synonymous with and celebrates the beauty of Japan and its rich history. Epic paintings. Divine drawings. Wondrous woodblock prints. Katsushika Hokusai was born around 1760 in what is now Tokyo and became a famous as a painter and printmaker. His work continues to inspire and influence artists around the world.
We thought you'd never ask!
- My size 9.8" x 19.7" x 9.8".
- I weigh 0.93 oz.
- I can carry 33 lbs.
- My adjustable and removable strap is 10.6" - 23.6".
- My side pocket zipper is 7.9".
- My handles are 0.6".
- My packaging is a Transparent Midi Zip Pocket 8" x 11".
- I'm made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- I'm sustainable
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping