Graphic Score. Bright blues. Radiant reds. An austere architecture of black and white. Go off the grid with Piet Mondrian’s pitch perfection Composition with Red, Yellow, Blue, and Black recycled weekender. © Kunstmuseum Den Haag.
Pop-Out of the Frame. Mondrian´s colourful geometrics jumped into pop culture. From art to fashion. From design to architecture. Make his art your fashion. Radical abstraction. Strict simplification. A purely primary palette. Piet Mondrian was born in 1872 in the Netherlands. He lived and worked in Paris, London, and New York—developing one of the most unique and recognizable artistic styles of all time.
We thought you'd never ask!
- My size 9.8" x 19.7" x 9.8".
- I weigh 0.93 oz.
- I can carry 33 lbs.
- My adjustable and removable strap is 10.6" - 23.6".
- My side pocket zipper is 7.9".
- My handles are 0.6".
- My packaging is a Transparent Midi Zip Pocket 8" x 11".
- I'm made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- I'm sustainable
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping