Kyocera Ceramic Serrated Utility Knife
Kyocera’s world-famous ceramic knife blades are crafted of exceptionally strong, yet lightweight zirconium oxide. Ground to microscopic precision and polished to perfection, this knife keeps its razor-sharp edge much longer than other professional blades—even high-carbon steel.
Germ-resistant blade is impervious to acid, oil, and salt, so it won’t rust or brown foods. Perfectly balanced with ergonomic handle, offering precise control and reducing fatigue from repetitive cutting tasks.
This utility knife is great for slicing tomatoes and other delicate fruits and vegetables. Serrated edge makes it easy to cut everything from sandwiches to citrus fruits.
- Ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables, and boneless meats
- Kyocera’s proprietary ceramic, Zirconia 206 is almost as hard as a diamond
- Ground to microscopic precision and polished to perfection, this knife keeps its razor-sharp edge much longer than other professional blades
- Ultra lightweight knife becomes a comfortable extension of the hand
- Exceptionally sharp and balanced blade enables you to make precise cuts using less pressure
- Easy-grip handle reduces fatigue
- Deep blade ensures greater knuckle clearance
- Resists germs and will not brown foods or alter the taste
- Impervious to acid, oil, and salt, so blade will never rust
- Blade 5 in"
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping