Kyocera 5.5 inch Santoku Knife - Revolution Series
The Kyocera Revolution Santoku is used for chopping, slicing and mincing vegetables and fruit. Don't worry about rusting or corrosion. The blade will not brown food, and is resistant to germs & acids.
- The 5.5" Santoku is an all-purpose knife for everyday slicing, dicing and mincing
- A great first-time introduction to using a Kyocera ceramic knife in the kitchen, especially for the beginning home cook
- Ceramic blades are made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats, not to be used on hard or frozen foods
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping