Kyocera Ceramic 4.5-inch Utility Knife
- A great first-time introduction to using a Kyocera ceramic knife in the kitchen, especially for the beginning home cook at a value
- A 4.5” utility knife for everyday kitchen prep that requires precise slicing and straight cuts
- Ceramic blades are made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats, not to be used on hard or frozen foods
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping
I bought this to replace one I have had for a few years that got chipped. I use it all the time, super versatile.