Kyocera 3 inch Paring Knife - Revolution Series
The Kyocera Orange handled ceramic paring knife is perfect for fine detail tasks like peeling, mincing, and trimming. Great for use on vegetables, fruits and boneless meats the ceramic blade is constructed out of Kyocera's Zirconia 206 advanced ceramic. This superior ceramic blade will keep its sharpness 10 times longer than traditional steel blades and will even out last other ceramic knives. Unlike other ceramic knives the Kyocera ceramic knife comes with a lifetime warranty and lifetime complimentary sharpening.
- A great first-time introduction to using a Kyocera ceramic knife in the kitchen, especially for the beginning home cook at a value
- A 4.5” utility knife for everyday kitchen prep that requires precise slicing and straight cuts
- Ceramic blades are made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats, not to be used on hard or frozen foods
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping