Joie's Fresh Stretch Tomato Food Pod safely stores and protects cut tomatoes in the refrigerator to keep them firmer and oder free for longer periods of time. It allows contents to be identified quickly in a crowded refrigerator. The stretch cover keeps air out, seals in freshness, and accommodates most onion sizes. Easy to use, simply place cut onion, cut-side down, onto the colorful pod base. Place the stretch lid over, slide the pod halves together to seal, and stow in the fridge. Made from LFGB-approved ABS and silicone; strong, durable, economical.reduces food waste, saves money; keeps fridge cleaner; compact for easy storage.
- Stores cut tomatoes safely in the fridge; preserves freshness, slows down oxidation, and prevents their strong odors from permeating other foods
- Organize and identify cut onions easily in a crowded fridge; place cut-side down on pod base, stretch cover over and slide to close; slide to reopen
- Great for other produce; reusable; minimize plastic or foil use; perfect for sustainable living and zero waste homes; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping
Gret saver for the kitchen
The pod works well, can fits different sizes of tomatos or other fruits or veggies.
Loved them so much i bought 3 sets for family members!
I have had a few food storage items over the years and I love these the best. I purchased the tomato, avocado, onion, and lemon. I peeled and stored 1/2 avocado and 24 hours later it was still green and none of that brown nastiness you get after cutting it open. Easy to use, slim design, smart choice.