The Slice Safety Cutter is one of the first tools Slice designed and remains one of our most popular. Initially conceived for household use—it excels at opening packing tape and retail packaging—the mouse-shaped Safety Cutter has found a home in industrial settings worldwide. Its micro-ceramic blade cuts thin materials effectively while safeguarding fingers with our signature finger-friendly®edge. Use the Safety Cutter’s lanyard hole and built-in magnet to keep this unique tool close at hand.
- Blade type: micro-ceramic
- Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
- Rubberized non-slip finish
- Ambidextrous design
- Finger-friendly blade cuts effectively
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade
- Blade edge lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping
Very handy when cutting opening a box or news paper photo or anything that needs a even cut.