Global Classic Cutlery Takashi 10-Piece Wood Block Knife
Crafted in Japan using a manufacturing method inherited from the Samurai sword, this 10-piece knife set boasts distinctive modern design. The one-piece stainless steel construction, unique convex edges and a dramatic signature dimpled pattern on the handles ensure professional performance. Slip-resistant, ergonomic hollow handles are filled with sand for ideal weight and balance.
The set includes:
- Bamboo block
- 8.5-inch bread knife
- 8-inch chef's knife
- 6.25-inch flexible boning knife,
- 5.5-inch vegetable knife,
- 4.25-inch utility knife,
- 4-inch straight paring knife,
- 3-inch peeler knife,
- 8.5-inch ceramic sharpening rod
- Kitchen shears
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Unique convex edges
- Perfectly weighted hollow handles filled with sand
- Signature dimpled pattern on handles for slip-resistant grip
- Bamboo block
- Hand wash only
- Made in Japan
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping