The self-test GFCI conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it's always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the indicator light flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced. It also has our proven SafeLock™ Protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
- Conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it's always ready to protect - if the device fails the test, the trip indicator light (red LED) flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced
- Thinner than competitors' GFCI receptacles: leaves more room for wires in the box
- Feed-thru wiring configuration allows GFCI to protect downstream receptacles
- Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly
- Durable: withstands 100X the required UL surge test cycle
- Dual-direction test and reset button colors match the device face
- Back and side wire terminals for installation flexibility
- Captivated mounting screws offer hassle-free installation
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping