Gaps & Cracks Foam Sealant - 12oz
GREAT STUFF Gaps and Cracks Insulating Foam Sealant with Quick Stop Straw Technology is a polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that fills, air-seals and insulates small gaps (up to 1 in.) inside or out.
What's amazing is how easy it is to use, thanks to the Quick Stop Straw Technology, and how it expands to take the shape of cracks and voids. This forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation.
- New Quick Stop straw technology - helps stop messy foam drips
- GREAT STUFF gaps and cracks can be used in interior or exterior application and is tack free in 15 minutes; trims in 30-60 minutes
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation and has exceptional adhesion to building materials
- Cures as a cream-colored rigid foam; ease of application results from all-direction dispensing
- One 16 oz. can equals up to 30 tubes (9 qt.) of caulk
- Foam elasticity properties allow for movement and shifting within a structure
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.