E-Cloth General Purpose Cloth
The e-cloth General Purpose Cloth is one of the two original e-cloths. Its thicker fibres and wedge shape construction absorb spills and remove dirt, grease and over 99% of bacteria, using just water.
- One of the two original e-cloths. Removes thick grease and dirt from all hard surfaces - effortlessly
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- e-cloth's special fibers lift and hold grease and dirt deep in the cloth
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
- Color(s): May Vary (Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, or Yellow)
- Material(s): 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Item Dimensions: 12.5in x 12.5in
How to Use
Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water. For heavier dirt, first use wet before finishing with a damp cloth.
It can be a good idea to fold the cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides. Use dry for dusting. The fibers' natural positive charge attracts dust.TIP: For best results, finish with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth, for a perfect streak-free finish on windows, mirrors, stainless steel and other shiny surfaces.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent. The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.
Free express shipping on $40+ Orders!
Express shipping for orders under $40 is just 3.99
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.