The Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer with 11 smart cooking functions –Model #BOV860.
Airfryer meets countertop oven with delicious results. The Breville Smart Oven Air Fry puts 11 cooking techniques right at your fingertips, including airfrying with amazing crispness. The Element iQ® system does all the work, setting the ideal cooking time and temperature for baking, toasting, pizza, cookies, slow cooking and more.
- 11 preset functions include Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm, Air-Fry and Slow Cook.
- Air-Fry function combines intense heat and maximum airflow to create crispy, browned results.
- Slow Cook function features Hi and Lo settings, and keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Dual-speed Convection mode cooks food up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces an even crispier result, ideal for airfrying and roasting.
- Includes 13" nonstick pizza pan, 11" x 13" enamel roasting pan, airfry basket, wire rack and broiling rack.
- Overall: 18 1/2" x 15 3/4" x 11" high.
- Interior: 12 1/2" x 13 3/4" x 7 1/2" high.
- 0.8 cu. ft. interior cap.
- 28 lb. 10 oz.
- Model #BOV860.
- Element iQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for fast, even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Temperature range adjusts from 120°F–450°F.
- Toasts up to 6 slices of bread at once.
- Bagel and Toast functions each feature 7 darkness settings.
- Frozen button adds cooking time to defrost, then cook frozen food.
- Rack adjusts to multiple positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Temperature button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior with nonstick interior.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation; exterior of unit heats up when in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on nonstick interior.
- Hand-wash removable wire rack, broiling rack, pizza pan, roasting pan and air-fry basket in warm, soapy water with soft sponge or soft plastic scouring pad.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- We do not recommend dishwasher cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, metal scouring pads or metal utensils.
- Crumb tray: After each use, slide out crumb tray and discard crumbs. Wipe tray with soft, damp sponge. Nonabrasive liquid cleanser may be used to avoid stain buildup. Apply cleanser to sponge – not tray – before cleaning. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean oven exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using soft plastic scouring pad.
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping