Brass Flat Head Phillips Wood Screws
Wood screws are designed for wood applications; specifically used to join two pieces of wood.
The smooth shank allows the screw to pull two pieces of wood together for a tight join, while preventing the wood from pulling or splitting.
The standard point on these screws requires a pilot hole for installation.
- Tapered along the threaded portion to optimize holding power
- Flat head and smooth portion of shank allow for flush placement against the surface
- Pre-drilling is required
- Brass fastener for strength and durability
- 10 pieces per package
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping