This playful corkscrew with its signature smiling face is sure to brighten up your kitchen.
Renowned for applying new, fun designs to everyday household items, Alessi has done it again with this corkscrew
Since its first launch in 1994, the Anna G. Zamak Corkscrew by Alessi is a best-seller in chrome-plated zamak. Designed by Architect and Compasso d'Oro prize winner Alessandro Mendini.
Keep it handy to open your next bottle of delicious Italian vino!
- Material: Thermoplastic resin and chrome-plated zamak
- Color: Zamak
- Alessandro Mendini designed the opener in 1994, modeled after his girlfriend and fellow designer, Anna Gili
- Dimension's: 9.5" x 2.75 Dia.
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping