3M Chemical Splash / Impact Goggles
Let's face it–some jobs are messy, but with the help of the 3M™ Chemical Splash/Impact Goggles you can protect your eyes. Equipped with a tough, polycarbonate lens and soft, pliable shroud, these safety goggles help protect against certain particles and liquids while providing a comfortable fit that conforms to your face. The large size also accommodates some personal eyewear. Strategic vents help ensure protection from liquids while allowing airflow. The stretchy, adjustable strap provides a secure, personalized fit every time. So whether you're spray painting an accent wall or ripping a plank, rely on the powerful protection of 3M™ Chemical Splash/Impact Goggles.
- Durable, one-piece lens helps protect eyes from certain liquids, dirt and particles
- Flexible frame conforms to your face for a secure, protective fit
- Adjustable strap offers a snug, customizable fit
- Indirect ventilation helps keep liquids out of your eyes and helps reduce fogging
- Scratch-resistant coating helps keep vision clear
- Impact-resistant lens blocks 99.9% of UV rays
- Large size accommodates some personal eyewear
- Great for use indoors and outdoors
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1
- Clear lens provides excellent visibility
Free express shipping on $40+ Orders!
Express shipping for orders under $40 is just 3.99
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.
The mask works well, as far as I can tell. There is no valve so breathing is more difficult.