3-Egg Poacher – Non-Stick
HIC’s Non-Stick Egg Poacher for making a perfect poached egg, 3 at a time. Specially designed with a premium non-stick coating (PFOA and BPA free) to release foods easily while using less oil for low-fat cooking and healthier meals. A must-have of cool gadgets for making classic poached egg dishes and the perfect addition to cooking tools for the all day breakfast enthusiast. Make eggs benedict, breakfast sandwiches, and salad lyonnaise, or elevate dishes with a poached egg on top, like cobb salad, polenta, salmon, even chicken noodle soup, for a rich and comforting finish. Learning how to poach an egg has never been easier, and this easy egg cooker eliminates the need for a specialty egg poaching pan! Simple to use. Just fill a sauce pan, 8-inch or larger, with '-inch of water. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer. Lightly coat egg cups with oil, crack an egg into each cup, and carefully lower the Poacher into the simmering water. Cover the pan and allow the eggs to cook, about 2 to 4 minutes. The built-in slots make lifting the Poacher easy to keep hands safe. Just insert a knife tip or fork and lift. Made from non-stick carbon steel, HIC’s Non-Stick Egg Poacher is nonstick, PFOA and BPA free, heat safe (to 430-degrees Fahrenheit) and easy to clean. Hand wash in warm, soapy water with a soft cloth or sponge.
- HIC Non-Stick 3-Egg Poacher for perfect poached eggs, eggs benedict, breakfast sandwiches, and salad lyonnaise using less oil without foods sticking
- Made from carbon steel with premium non-stick coating; PFOA and BPA free; heat safe to 430-degrees Fahrenheit
- Lightly coat egg cups with oil, crack an egg into each cup, carefully lower into ¾-inch simmering water and cover until cooked, about 2 to 4 minutes
- Fits 8-inch diameter pans or larger; insert knife tip or fork into the built-in slots to easily and to carefully remove from pan and keep hands safe
- Easy to use; foods won’t stick for easy cleanup; no need for a specialty egg poaching pan; hand wash in warm, soapy water with a soft cloth or sponge