Scotch Blue Painter's Tape
- Ideal for use on smooth or lightly textured or painted walls, trim, wood, glass and metal.
- Sharp paint lines on a variety of surfaces
- #1 selling painter’s / masking tape in the U.S.
- Removes cleanly up to 14 days with no sticky residue
- Medium adhesion level removes easily, while protecting your surfaces
- Indoor or outdoor use
- For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly, next apply tape onto the surface while pressing down as you go, then secure the tape by pressing down on it firmly with a smooth edge, and lastly let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45 degree angle.
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.