Solar powered! Attaches to window with suction cup.
Two genuine crystals rotate and refracts sunlight to create a swirl of rainbows.
- Window-mount rainbow maker that casts rainbows around the room
- Solar panel powers the unit to revolve and refract light in all directions
- Genuine crystal creates maximum rainbow effect
- Great for cheering up a room; enchanting for adults, children, and animals
- Comes with suction cup or wire hanger; measures 6 by 1 by 2 inches
Thanks to clever engineering and a beautiful crystal, the rainbow maker from Kikkerland uses the sun to fill a room with rainbows. Like an active piece of art, the rainbowmaker revolves when powered by direct sunlight, catching and refracting pretty bands of color. An enchanting piece for children and pets, the rainbow-maker adds cheer to any room and brightens up an interior. No batteries are necessary, and the piece includes a suction cup and a wire hanger for easy mounting.
|2 x 1 x 6 inches
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping
Love it!! My grandchildren love it! Excellent product. Brings joy to people. We all need that!
Thank you for such a wonderful product. The kids love the gears too!
Kikkerland Solar-Powered Double Rainbow Maker
I bought one for myself but I plan on ordering more as future gifts to friends. Note, it is a little delicate so take care when hanging it and make sure to put it in a location where it can't be knocked off. I accidentally dropped mine and it knocked a gear out of place but I was able to unscrew it and fix it.