- TERRY CLOTH COTTON POT HOLDER. Protects your hands better than flat fabric pot holders.
- DONT GET BURNED by flimsy and inferior potholders. RITZ has the highest quality pot holders! Made from terry looped cotton designed with hand pockets to provide protection from high heat.
- VERSATILE. Use like pocket oven mitts when holding hot-dishes, then rest your dishes on them like hot pads to protect kitchen surfaces.
- STANDARD FIT & WASH. Each pot holder measures 8.5” x 8.25”. Machine wash with cold water; tumble dry low.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Hang loop for easy hanging
- Sold Individually
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping
You may also like
I retired a pair of worn out pot holders and needed a replacement. I found these on S. Feldman and I am completely satisfied. They are much thicker than I expected them to be. I also have come to love the quality and selection I've experienced by shopping at S. Feldman. I hope to visit the store the next time I'm in NYC!
I like the Ritz potholders because they are soft and pliable. You can actually grab the handle of a pan with ease. This is the only brand of potholders that I buy.
Grips pots and pans easily The loop can fall into the food so we remove the loop. Have them made in 2 options
I replaced all my favorite, old, tattered terry cloth potholders with four new ones. Ritz pot holders, the only pot holders I like, are not that easy to find so I was delighted I found S. Feldman that carries them.