Wusthof Classic 3" Serrated Paring Knife
CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
For cutting tomatoes, vegetables, and fruits with firm skins. The Classic 3" Serrated Paring Knife cuts through ingredients cleanly and smoothly without placing too much pressure on the surface. The serrated edge is also suitable for dry or semi-dry sausages and hard cheeses.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
Free express shipping on $40+ Orders!
Express shipping for orders under $40 is just 3.99
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.