SpreadTHAT! II Premium Butter Knife
BUTTER KNIFE THAT MELTS BUTTER AS YOU SPREAD!
SpreadTHAT! softens butter for quicker, easier spreading by carrying heat from the palm of your hand to the edge of the blade through a superconducting core. Use the serrated edge to shave off fine curls of butter straight onto your toast, and then gently draw the blade over them for a smoother, more even layer of butter right out of the fridge. No waiting, no clumping – just a better slice of toast, made easy.
iF Product Design Award
Perfect for: butter, peanut butter, chocolate spread, cream cheese, and more!
- Made from heat conducting technology that utilizes your body heat to carve and spread cold butter.
- Engineered with a titanium coating that is non-toxic and food-contact safe.
- Also works great with peanut butter, jams, frozen bagel halfs, cream cheese and more!
- Dimensions: 6½″ x ⅝″ x ¼″
- Weight: 3 oz. (82 g)
- Materials: Copper alloy heat tubes, titanium, silicone
- Carve away thin portions of butter by using a combing action (just as you would when combing your hair) over the cold butter and place portions onto your toast
- Hold SpreadTHAT! II in the palm of your hand to facilitate heat transfer
- Spread the butter in a slow stroking motion. The spreading will get easier after a few strokes
- Dishwasher safe
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.