ScoopTHAT! II – Ice Cream Scoop
THERMO RING ICE CREAM SCOOP - FOR THE PERFECT SCOOP!
Our newest ScoopTHAT! features a redesigned scooping head for bigger, rounder scoops and makes short work of the toughest ice cream. Whether you're serving up root beer floats, apple pie à la mode, or just a good, ol' fashioned bowl of everyone's favorite dessert, you won't find a better scoop anywhere else. The revolutionary Scoop THAT! utilizes heat transfer principles to draw heat from a non-electric and self-replenishing biodegradable liquid reservoir inside the sealed handle. That perfect scoop of ice cream has never been so easy to make!
Global Innovation Award for Best Product Design - 2015
- Rugged aluminum and polypropylene construction
- World's first thermo-ring heated scooping edges serves impeccably round scoops
- Dissipates cold on contact
- Biodegradable liquid transfers heat from the handle to the scoop head
- Non-stick surface
- No batteries nor hot water required
- Size: #10 (~3¼ fl. oz.)
- Dimensions: 6¾″ x 2¼″ x 1¼″ (17 cm x 5.5 cm x 3.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (165 g)
- Materials: Aluminum, polypropylene
- The energy is already stored in the handle. There is no need to hold it in your hand nor dip in hot water. Simply pick it up and use it!
- Hand wash with warm water and non-abrasive liquid detergent is recommended.
- If accidentally put into the dishwasher, dry off the "thermal rings" cutting edge with a dry towel immediately after the wash to prevent water spots
Item # 3944