Ruth Bader Ginsburg Action Figure
Hero, Dissenter, Trailblazer...
Whatever your take is on RBG, it's clear that she's become a progressive icon - and we're all about progressive icons!
To say she was well-received would be a bit of an understatement. With the help of over 15,000 backers, she became the #1 Project on all of Kickstarter. (Guess she can add that to her already-ridiculously-impressive resumé of accomplishments.)
Here's what you can expect:
- Six inches tall. The RBG Action Figure is a perfect size for all uses; whether you want to keep RBG on your desk for all to see or bring her out on adventures!
- Picture perfect. You are going to want to shoot pictures of her, so we designed the RBG Action Figure with that in mind. She has a picture perfect expression, stands on any flat surface, and can be posed for any occasion.
- Open the box! No need to worry about whether or not to open the packaging. We've designed it to insure that you can easily take the figure in and out of the display box without ruining its mint condition.
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.
True to her image in every detail - has a place of honor on my desk and this year on my Christmas tree. An amazing woman; an icon for our times.
The gavel is tiny and frail. It breaks easily.
She went to a higher court of appeals. I think judgement is being doled out as I type this.
I got this just before she died. The action figure is on display in our family room. RIP, RBG.