The Artisan Coarse Grater is Great for Grating Carrots, Coconut, Walnuts, Ginger, and hard and semi hard cheeses easily.
The Microplane Artisan Series is a contemporary addition to our collection of paddle-shaped Cheese Graters. The expansive surface area offers ample space to make fast work out of grating your favorite foods. The stainless steel coarse blade is favored for grating hard cheeses such as Parmesan and Romano, as well providing a wonderful grating result from Chocolate. The coarse blade also is recommended for grating carrots and coconuts. The made in USA blade has super sharp teeth to increase its efficiency. An added bonus of sharp teeth is that they do not rip or tear the food, which prevents bruising.
- Reusable protective cover included
- Rubber feet for added stability
- Soft touch ergonomic handle
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blade. Plastic frame and handle.
Use and Care
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash cover.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping