Do you make cheese, tofu and ghee? Do you strain stocks and/or custard? Our cheesecloth is a loosely woven, similar to guaze style material, cotton cloth. It is mostly used in food prep and/or cooking. By virtue of its name, its not hard to see that its main use is for the the production of cheese.
Lola® Brand cheesecloth is also great for stuffing poultry, roasting turkey/chicken, spice wraps, wine making, and more.
- 3 SQUARE YARDS
- Light Thread Count 100% Cotton Food Grade Cheesecloth for Cooking
- Poultry Wrapping, Straining and for Cheese Making
- Cloth Can Also Be Used for Polishing Cars, Cleaning and Dusting
- Lint Free
- Reusable- just clean with a mild detergent and warm water
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping