A sauteuse pan has sloping sides and a large surface area ideal for simmering and reduction. It's a versatile shape that also works for searing, sautéing, braising and frying.
Its cast iron construction enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. The interior enamel resists chipping and cleans evenly, and ergonomic handles provide a secure grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Heat Source: Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Dimensions: 12 3/4" wide with handles, 5 3/4" tall with lid, 9 3/4" diameter
- Baked Pasta
- Braised Poultry
- Small-Batch Soups
Care & Use:
- Suitable for all stovetops, including induction
- Oven-safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher-safe (hand washing recommended)
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping