Le Creuset’s Shallow Round Oven is crafted from our legendary enameled cast iron for superior results every time – a versatile shape for everyday use that is perfectly sized for casseroles, side dishes, reheating leftovers and more. The wider base is ideal for searing and browning without crowding, and the shallow depth makes it effortless to stir sauces and serve steaming stews and bubbling casseroles directly from the pot from stove to oven to table. Durable and easy to clean, the Shallow Round Oven has a streamlined handle design that makes it effortless to handle, as well as easy to store in compact kitchens.
Le Creuset produced the first enameled cast iron cookware nearly a century ago, and the original foundry still operates today, where 15 skilled artisans hand-inspect each piece. This tradition of the finest culinary craftsmanship, combined with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality, make Le Creuset unsurpassed in both beauty and quality.
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic stainless steel knob and loop handles are designed for easy lifting
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher
- Soups & Stews
- Seared Scallops
- Baked Mac & Cheese
- Wild Rice Casserole
- Swedish-Style Meatballs
ENAMELED CAST IRON
Since 1925, Le Creuset cast iron has been recognized for its strength and durability. Cast individually in sand molds, then hand-inspected by French artisans, each piece represents a rich heritage and continues a tradition of lasting, authentic design.
Cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly over the entire vessel, making it ideal for all forms of cooking, whether slow-cooking, roasting, searing, stir-frying or baking.
SMOOTH INTERIOR ENAMEL
The glass-like finish in our ovens and braisers promotes caramelization, resists staining and prevents sticking to make cleanup easy.
Special Orders Are Available – Click Here For Details
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping