Le Creuset 4.5 qt Round Dutch Oven – Oyster
This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s Dutch ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
ENAMELED CAST IRON
Since 1925, Le Creuset cast iron has been recognized for its strength and durability. Cast individually in sand molds, then hand-inspected by French artisans, each piece represents a rich heritage and continues a tradition of lasting, authentic design.
Cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly over the entire vessel, making it ideal for all forms of cooking, whether slow-cooking, roasting, searing, stir-frying or baking.
SMOOTH INTERIOR ENAMEL
The glass-like finish in our ovens and braisers promotes caramelization, resists staining and prevents sticking to make cleanup easy.