Kidde Battery Operated Combination Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm - KN-COSM-BA
The Kidde Combination Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm provides two important safety devices in a single unit. This alarm includes a voice warning system that announces “Fire, Carbon Monoxide, Low Battery and Smart Hush Activation.” The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement. This technologically advanced combination alarm is battery operated protecting you and your family even during a power outage when many incidents occur.
- Voice Alarm –Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire!” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected.
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement.
- LEDs – Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition.
- Low Battery Warning – The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED.
- Battery Powered –Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur.
- Battery Safeguard – The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed.
- Hush® Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Ionization Smoke Alarm Sensor