Gefu Flexicut – Vegetable and Fruit Splitter
Flexibility combined with an attractive design: it not only conjures up crunchy vegetable sticks or appetizing potato wedges in a jiffy, it also splits fruit into quarters or eights, just as you wish. You will use this tool every day of your life! Perfect for cutting Brussels Sprouts, Carrots, cucumbers, small potatoes, cherry tomatoes, radishes, cucumbers, kiwis, strawberries; the list goes on and on.
It can cut your round things into quarters or eighths, with a simple with just the turn of a dial
The blades are wicked sharp, so it does the cutting with very little effort
There is an insert that holds smaller things in the center of the tube so you get better results
The insert also keeps your fingers away from the wicked sharp blades
There is a plunger that pushes your food against the blades (so your fingers don’t have to)
There is enough space under the blade for you cut fruit or vegetable to fall comfortably
It’s dishwasher safe
- Adjustable blade insert made of Japanese blade steel for dividing into quarters or eights as required
- Centering insert for narrow fruit or vegetable
- Easy to use thanks to its practical plunger
- Transparent, ergonomically shaped cutting tube
- Cutting marks for longer vegetables, such as cucumbers or carrots
- 2 3/4” x 6 7/8”
- High-grade stainless steel/plastic
Free express shipping on $40+ Orders!
Express shipping for orders under $40 is just 3.99
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.