For every product sold, one meal is donated to a child in need
When do babies start teething? In the first few months, babies start to explore their surroundings and learn through mouthing. This stage of development prepares them for teething and eating foods. Around six months, babies will be able to grip easily, and teething will begin.
Like every other product, the Happy Teether was designed to solve a problem, but we wouldn’t be Bella Tunno if we didn’t make it fun. So in over 50 color and saying options, we dare you not to laugh when you’re picking the perfect one. The Happy Teether will quickly become your go-to for teething relief.
- Easy grip for little hands
- Ring can be placed in the freezer for cold teething relief
- Soft and resilient silicone design for extra relief
- Affix to rocker or stroller with links
- Size: 4.5" diameter
- Age: 0 months+
MATERIAL AND CARE
- Non Toxic
- Food Grade Silicone
- FDA Approved
- CPSIA Compliant
- Free of BPA, PVC, Phthalates
- Easy to clean: wipe clean with soap and water.
- Dishwasher safe.
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping