Brod & Taylor Classic Knife Sharpener
The Classic Knife Sharpener makes professional-quality sharpening foolproof.
Safely sharpens all types of knives, including serrated, specialty and high-quality Damascus knives.
Features precision-ground ultra-hard tungsten carbide sharpening surfaces on patented spring-action bars.
Performs three different sharpening techniques
- coarse sharpening (used only for very dull or nicked knives),
Invented and engineered in Austria by master knife maker Harald Stallegger.
Sharpen standard, serrated and Japanese-style knives.
- Safe for high-quality Damascus blades.
- Precision-ground ultra-hard carbide sharpeners (HRC 95).
- Base made of PA 66 Nylon
- Patented spring-action bars adjust automatically to accommodate different blade angles.
- Sharpening bars last over 5 years with normal use (replacement sharpening bars available).
Dimensions: 4¼ x 3½ x 6″ high (11 x 8.5 x 15 cm high)