Simplex Buckingham No 3 Chrome Rapid Boil Tea Kettle
Simplex Buckingham No 3 by Newey & Bloomer Chrome Rapid Boil Tea Kettle
Making the perfect cup of tea is faster than ever with this super-efficient kettle – it boils water 25% faster than traditional flat-bottomed models. A harmonious blend of Victorian design and 21st century technology, the handcrafted English kettle features a coiled copper-wire base that harnesses the heat of gas flame to achieve peak performance. A whistle lets you know when your water has reached a boil.
- Heirloom-quality tea kettle is handcrafted of copper with a gleaming chrome finish.
- Interior is lined with tin.
- Designed for use on gas burners only, the kettle has a coiled copper-wire base to ensure rapid heating.
- Turned wood handle stays cool and ensures a good grip.
- Wide mouth makes the kettle easy to fill and pour.
- Made in England by Simplex, famous for fine tea kettles since 1903.
- 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- 1 lb., 14 oz.
- Made in England.
- Designed for use on gas burners only – not compatible with electric or induction cooktops.
- Wipe with a damp cloth, then buff with a soft, dry cloth to polish the surface
- Dimensions: 8" diam., 10" high.
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.
I was given one of these kettles about fifteen years ago as a gift. Its the best kettle I’ve ever had and its the last kettle I’ll ever own. I just purchased a new one to replace it since the paint on the handle was wearing out but that kettle is still good and I’m passing it along to my daughter. These kettles are great! They’re too expensive in my opinion, but they’re great.