The beauty of the Le Creuset Deep Oven is more than skin deep – it’s a versatile tool for slow-cooking, roasting, baking and frying from stove to oven to table. Extra depth contains splatters and reduces boilovers, while the tall sides lock in flavor and increase capacity without taking up precious stovetop space. It’s ideal for simmering soups, stews and stocks, boiling pasta, frying chicken and more.
Crafted from our legendary cast iron, the Deep Oven has exceptional heat distribution and retention qualities for delicious results every time. The enameled surface minimizes sticking and staining, requires no pre-seasoning, and is easy-to-clean.
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention to lock in flavor
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable porcelain enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lid is specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting, even with bulky oven mitts
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher
- Limited lifetime warranty
Capacity: 5 1/2 QT
Diameter: 13" (with handles)
Height: 7 1/2" (with lid)
- Beef Stew
- Deep Frying
- Fried Chicken
- Soups and Stews
- Mashed Potatoes
ENAMELED CAST IRON
Since 1925, Le Creuset cast iron has been recognized for its strength and durability. Cast individually in sand molds, then hand-inspected by French artisans, each piece represents a rich heritage and continues a tradition of lasting, authentic design.
Cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly over the entire vessel, making it ideal for all forms of cooking, whether slow-cooking, roasting, searing, stir-frying or baking.
SMOOTH INTERIOR ENAMEL
The glass-like finish in our ovens and braisers promotes caramelization, resists staining and prevents sticking to make cleanup easy.
Special Orders Are Available – Click Here For Details
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping