Graf Lantz Large Felt Tile Trivet – Granite – 12x12in
Graf LaProving form and function can be best friends, our Table Tiles offer endless mix, match and setting options for a variety of styles designed to make every surface a reflection of individuality.
Why is merino wool felt ideal for tabletop? No other fiber—manmade or natural—can quite match merino’s unique properties.
- Water Resistant & Water Wicking: merino has the unique ability to draw moisture into the core of the wool fiber so moisture sticks to the felt and doesn’t penetrate through to surfaces.
- Naturally Stain Resistant.
- Heat Protective and Insulating: Read perfect for hot pots, pans and dishes.
- Durable and Surprisingly Lightweight : the superfine fibers of Merino wool lend it such softness, it’s hard to believe how durable it is. And the fibers’ curly texture and unique composition make this wool remarkably light.
- High Pigment yet Colorfast & Lightfast material.
- Antibacterial & Odor-Resistant. Merino wool contains lanolin and keratin, which give it antimicrobial properties.
- Resistant to Pilling. Pilling is a natural phenomenon that occurs when shorter fibers work their way to the surface of a fabric. Due to the unique qualities of merino wool’s resilient fibers, it develops far fewer pills than any other wool.
- Soft & Luxurious hand for scratch-free surfaces.
- A Sustainable & Natural Material. Merino Wool is rapidly renewable, biodegradable, recyclable and can be produced naturally.
- Their clean and minimal execution offers an unexpected textural and refined modern heritage element to any home decor.
- 12'' x 12''
- 5mm merino wool felt
- Made in USA
- Naturally water resistant, stain resistant, heat protective, insulating, and more.
Free express shipping on $40+ Orders!
Express shipping for orders under $40 is just 3.99
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.