Joie Fresh Stretch Onion Pod
Joie's Fresh Stretch Onion Pod safely stores and protects cut onions in the refrigerator to keep them firmer, preserve freshness longer, and contain their strong odors. No more spoiled or stinky onions! It allows contents to be identified quickly in a crowded refrigerator. The stretch cover keeps air out, seals in freshness, and accommodates most onion sizes. Easy to use, simply place cut onion, cut-side down, onto the colorful pod base. Place the stretch lid over, slide the pod halves together to seal, and stow in the fridge. Made from LFGB-approved ABS and silicone; strong, durable, economical.reduces food waste, saves money; keeps fridge cleaner; compact for easy storage.
- Stores cut onions safely in the fridge; preserves freshness, slows down oxidation, and prevents their strong odors from permeating other foods
- Organize and identify cut onions easily in a crowded fridge; place cut-side down on pod base, stretch cover over and slide to close; slide to reopen
- Great for other produce; reusable; minimize plastic or foil use; perfect for sustainable living and zero waste homes; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.
I use this onion keeper every day. I was skeptical when I saw it that it would not keep the onion smell in check. I was wrong. I cannot smell any onion odor at all! It really is amazing.
These are the best for food storage of citrus and veggies i have come across!