Stove Bolt Round Head Combination Drive with Nut
Stove bolts are also known as machine screws. These screws are used to fasten metal parts together that are going into a tapped hole, or through a hole and being held by a nut. A nut of the same finish and threading for proper fit is included.
- Zinc-plated for moderate corrosion protection.
- Stove Bolt Round Head Combination Drive with Nut
- Engineered to fasten metal parts together
- Nut of the same finish and threading is included for proper fit
- Round head combination drive for ease of installation
- Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce the risk of over-tightening
- Made of steel
- 5 pieces per package
Free fast shipping on $40+ Orders!
Fast shipping for orders under $40 is only 3.99
Express "Skip the Line" shipping is available for 9.95!
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Hawaii / Alaska: $15 Flat Shipping