Stone Care International Stone Stain Remover – 12oz
*This product has been discontinued - when remaining stock runs out it will not be available again*
Reabsorb stubborn food, ink, mildew and oil stains out of stone that cannot be removed with liquid cleaners by using SCI’s Stone Stain Remover. This poultice powder safely removes deep food, ink, mildew and oil stains from stone surfaces including granite, marble, limestone, slate, travertine, terra cotta, soapstone, flagstone and concrete.
- Easy to use
- Does not contain bleach
- No scrubbing required
For use on: Granite, marble, limestone, slate, travertine, terra cotta, soapstone, flagstone and concrete and all other natural stone surfaces.
- Clean area first with distilled water. Mix 2 parts poultice powder with 1 part water to create a thick paste.
- Apply the paste over the stained area only.
- Cover the paste with plastic wrap and poke a few holes to allow for air to circulate and the poultice to dry.
- Once the paste has hardened, remove the plastic wrap. Fresh stains should take about 12 hours and old stains could take about 24 hours. Gently remove the dried paste with a plastic scraper.
- Clean the area. Reseal cleaned area with Stone Care International Granite, Stone & Grout Sealer. For deep or old stains, repeat once or twice as needed.